Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Blog Star: Hi, I'm Lorin

Hey, I'm Lorin. I'm linking up with Mrs. Monologues for Blog Star. I am new to the blogging world and I am so excited to meet new people...even if I'm a little late. (If you have any tips on getting started, feel free to leave me a comment!)

A little bit about myself...
I'm a senior at Mercer University. I'm studying Sociology and absolutely love it. I have a lot of people ask me what that major is and what I'm going to do with it. I would say it's the study of society in general, the influence of society on people, and how people interact with society. What am I going to do with this degree? Well, that's a good question. I'm not sure right now.

I am a sister of Alpha Gamma Delta and love my Alpha Gam family. They are truly amazing women.
I've been highly involved with the Wesley Foundation of Macon, a campus ministry. It's been such a wonderful part of my time in college. I'm really going to miss it and all the people involved after this year. However, I'm so excited about starting back in the fall.



I also have wonderful family and friends. I have an wonderful boyfriend, Matt, whom I have been blessed to have in my life for several years now. (I'm sure you'll hear more about them soon)

This is my baby boy, Ryder. He's four years old. 

I love dance and photography, although I don't get to do as much anymore. This blog was named after my love for photography. I see the world in pictures and I hope to share my pictures and my perspective with you. Also, if you came here from Sarah's blog, you've probably seen some of my pictures, since I've taken a lot of her. She's an amazing, beautiful model. See...


Well, this is a little bit of me. I hope you enjoy Life Through Lorin's Lens.


Mrs. Monologues

1 comment: